Millennium Automotive Specialist has job openings available for a General Service Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Garland, TX.
The General Service Technician is an entry-level position that is responsible for providing general services for vehicle maintenance and repair, such as oil changes and tire rotations. You will also be under the guidance of an experienced automotive technician that will assist you. General Service Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Millennium Automotive Specialist's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful general service technician will need to have some experience in automotive repair, but also be a quick-learner who has the ability to receive instructions and follow our shop's procedures. Paying strong attention to detail and being dedicated to honesty, and fairness is important.
General Service Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing general automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
- Shop housekeeping, i.e. keep work area clean, safe and organized
- Maintain positive customer relationships
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
- Ability to receive instruction and to follow procedures
- Some or limited training in automotive repair, and committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
- Some experience in vehicle maintenance, including the use of tools
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Cheryl Curry RRT, BS, MBA, 10/04/2020
As the original owner of a 2002 ML320, I wasn't ready to retire my SUV so I had it towed to Millennium Automotive Specialist for repair. The staff went over every detail of the costs to repair my SUV. We discussed the pros, the cons and the feasibility of returning my SUV to running condition. I knew what was going on with the repair, every step of the way, because they gave me frequent updates. I realized very early in the process that they were looking out for my best interest and not looking for a money grab. Prior to taking the SUV to Millennium, I was told I needed a new motor. The staff at Millennium checked the SUV over and determined I didn't need a new motor saving me thousands $. When I got my SUV back, it runs like a dream and I am very happy I went with my first mind to repair it. Thank you Millennium Automotive Specialist, you have a customer for life. I will highly recommend you to everyone!!!