Millennium Automotive Specialist has job openings available for a General Service Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Garland, TX.
The General Service Technician is an entry-level position that is responsible for providing general services for vehicle maintenance and repair, such as oil changes and tire rotations. You will also be under the guidance of an experienced automotive technician that will assist you. General Service Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Millennium Automotive Specialist's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful general service technician will need to have some experience in automotive repair, but also be a quick-learner who has the ability to receive instructions and follow our shop's procedures. Paying strong attention to detail and being dedicated to honesty, and fairness is important.
General Service Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing general automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
- Shop housekeeping, i.e. keep work area clean, safe and organized
- Maintain positive customer relationships
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
- Ability to receive instruction and to follow procedures
- Some or limited training in automotive repair, and committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
- Some experience in vehicle maintenance, including the use of tools
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Z6ix Group, 02/02/2021
My daughter's Audi A4 needed the timing chain replaced. I was quoted a very high price by another reputable shop. I was referred to Millennium by a friend who had used them in the past. I called Millennium and spoke to the owner who asked me to send him the other shop's quote. Millennium quoted me $750 less! I was so relieved and the car was fixed in 3 days whereas the other shop said a week. I tinker with small jobs on my cars and can say a shop is only as good as its diagnostic equipment. Millennium has the most current and modern equipment. The owner was very friendly and professional and took the time to talk with me. When you drive foreign cars you are always nervous about them breaking down. Now I feel better knowing I have a knowledgeable and trustworthy shop to repair my Audi and Land Rover. Thanks Millennium! You have earned a repeat customer.