Millennium Automotive Specialist has job openings available for an experienced Automotive Service Manager! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Garland, TX.
Automotive Service Managers are responsible running an efficient and profitable automotive repair shop, as well as providing service support for all customers and ensuring the high quality of repairs and maintenance performed by other technicians. Automotive Service Managers are responsible not only for the shop's operations, but also Millennium Automotive Specialist's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. A successful Automotive Service Manager will have a very strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, ability to run our shop at maximum production, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Service Managers are Responsible for:
- Forecast goals and objectives for the shop
- Prepare and administer operating budget
- Monitor technicians
- Direct and schedule employee activities
- Hire, train and motivate the staff
- Inspecting the work of other technicians and ensuring it meets Millennium Automotive Specialist's high standards
- Ensuring all work orders are completed correctly and accurately
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- Preferably ASE Certified
- 3+ years of experience working in an automotive repair facility
- 1+ years of supervisor experience
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- Excellent communication and managerial skills
- Ability to operate shop at a profit
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Cheryl Curry RRT, BS, MBA, 10/04/2020
As the original owner of a 2002 ML320, I wasn't ready to retire my SUV so I had it towed to Millennium Automotive Specialist for repair. The staff went over every detail of the costs to repair my SUV. We discussed the pros, the cons and the feasibility of returning my SUV to running condition. I knew what was going on with the repair, every step of the way, because they gave me frequent updates. I realized very early in the process that they were looking out for my best interest and not looking for a money grab. Prior to taking the SUV to Millennium, I was told I needed a new motor. The staff at Millennium checked the SUV over and determined I didn't need a new motor saving me thousands $. When I got my SUV back, it runs like a dream and I am very happy I went with my first mind to repair it. Thank you Millennium Automotive Specialist, you have a customer for life. I will highly recommend you to everyone!!!